Interested in writing an article or tutorial for Bosmol Social Media News? We love to have guest writers as it gives others the ability to share their ideas and beliefs about blogging with the Bosmol community. We love getting different perspectives on different topics, so we are excited that you are interested in writing for us! Not only will you be giving back to the tech community, but you will get exposure to over 100,000+ visitors, 15,000+ Twitter followers and 2,000+ Facebook fans. We want to keep providing news topics on relevant recent technology and social media changes.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along with your biography.)
- You’ll be giving back to the community.
- You get publicity
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, its a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff. Poorly written articles will be rejected.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Warez, Sexual Content, Racist or Hate Websites, Criminal Activities.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: Online Marketing, Recent News, Current Events, Technology, Social Media, WordPress, Apps, Plugins, SEO, Social Media News, Marketing Tools, etc. These are the primary categories we use. If you are unsure, get in contact with us and we’ll reply right away.
Do I get paid?
At the moment, we can only give recognition for our contributors. But we hope that we can provide a budget to start paying our Authors later on this year. If you want to offer us an article, freebie or tutorial, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully.
Still interested? Excellent! Use the form below to pitch your article or tutorial so we can let you know if it’s what we’re looking for.